The Andersons welcomed a new member to the family today. Stryker (Ted Stryker Anderson). We visited him yesterday at the West Suburban Humane Society and put a hold on him to consider it overnight. I was so excited this morning that I couldn't sit still waiting for the minutes and hours to pass until the shelter was open and we could go see him again! We played with him for about 20 minutes and realized we were just sure - he was going home with us! We went inside to the office and took care of the paperwork.
They brought him out to us, and the whole family jumped in the truck and went to the pet store for a doggie bed, a rope toy (it was his favorite at the shelter, so we got a similar one), food and water dishes, and some other essentials. The shelter provided us with some food and his medicine (he's currently got a bout of upset tummy, but he's well house trained). He's micro chipped, neutered, and vaccinated. We plan on taking him to the vet within the next two weeks to get a thorough check, but he's gorgeous and happy! Take a look:
 |
| (Ted) Stryker Anderson |
We have been playing with him most of the day, and we just came home from an awesome 45-minute walk. He is amazing, and we love him already! We are all set to go pick up some more things at the pet store and give this gorgeous Brittany/Collie mix the forever home he's always wanted!
He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him. I am sure my four legged babies will love him, Becca will too I think!
ReplyDeleteLove ya sis!
I can't wait to bring him home to meet the family! It won't be too much longer!
ReplyDeleteLove you, too!