Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Super Quick Book List

Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. List fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. (The first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.)

  1. Moby Dick
  2. Little Women
  3. Beowulf
  4. Little House in the Big Woods
  5. Bless Me Ultima
  6. Catcher in the Rye
  7. Gerald's Game
  8. Love is Walking Hand in Hand
  9. Sense and Sensibility
  10. Jane Eyre
  11. Moll Flanders
  12. Great Expectations
  13. The Gregg Reference Manual
  14. Heidi
  15. The Grapes of Wrath
Thanks to my friend over at little bitty bites for the idea of this post.

3 comments:

  1. i hate that "little house" did not come to mind-- LOVE those books.

    and "ramona quimby, age 8"

    oh! and, jane austen is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ramona! I really want to see Ramona and Beezus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I cheated a bit and I'm a little embarassed at the lack of classics but here goes...
    1. The Gunslinger series (Stephen King)
    2. The Great and secret Show (Clive Barker)
    3. The DreamGiver (Bruce Wilkenson)
    4. The Stand (S. King)
    5. The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon
    6. Imajica (C. Barker)
    7. Everville (C.B.)
    8. Confederacy of Dunces (John Kennedy Toole)
    9. Geek Love (Katherine Dunn)
    10. Gone (Kit Craig)
    11. How Green was my Valley (Richard Llewellyn)
    12. Intensity (Dean Koontz)
    13. Go Ask Alice (Anonymous)
    14. Cujo (S.K)
    15. Ghost Rider (Neil Peart)

    ReplyDelete